Wednesday, October 22, 2008

a threesome of sorts

I work at this software company where most of the staff is out of the office until next Monday for a trade show. So I've had a lot of time on my hands to do what I want. So I decided to make this awesome traffic light from this Illustrator tutorial I was trying out.



But then I got to thinking, what if this traffic light actually had three different personalities? So, I decided to add a couple of mouths and some words of what I think they would say.






And that's how I passed the time today at work.

2 comments:

jpresa said...

i think you're on to something almost genius here...you need to expand on this idea.

like:

mr. traffic light meets pigeons
mr. traffic light meets mr. repair man.

like the pigeons would always poops on the traffic light cus noone cares about the traffic light. so therefore, the little guy always gets shitted on.

but, u dont realize that the traffic light works, 24/7...its like the most hard working thing in the world.

Tukes said...

I agree. He/she works day and night and suffers from "tripolar personality malfunction" - cause he's three lights!

Thanks again Presa for the input!