Monday, December 15, 2008

Tukes and the E-dubbetes

So I've been debating on buying a bass guitar to try and relearn my music skills. Instead I ended up buying this.



That's right - I ended up buying Guitar Hero: World Tour with the complete instrument set. Which brings up the debate of kids playing this instead of learning actual instruments. Coming from my POV, I did learn bass before this ever came out and I gotta say that this is still *%^@-ing awesome. I mean, this is still cheaper than buying a damn Gibson Les Paul with lessons (but who would actually buy a Gibson and then have to take lessons?) Plus, South Park heavily influenced my decision.




2 comments:

melanie said...

NEW YEARS. bring it. BRING IT.

Anonymous said...

I tagged you! Check out my blog to see what I'm talking about. =)